Happy New Year!
I’m back with a tag this week. I’ll most likely be posting every two or three weeks from now on (due to how backed up I am on schoolwork, so I’m currently playing catch-up with my assignments before they’re all due).
Thanks for being so patient with me!
1. How many books do you usually read at once?
I normally read around 2 or 3 books at a time, but since I’ve been obsessed with webcomics and comics in general lately, I’ve got 9 books on my currently-reading shelf. 😅
2. If you’re reading more than one book at a time, how do you decide when to switch to reading the other book (do you read a certain amount of pages in each)?
I don’t really decide – I normally just switch to reading the other book if I get bored of the one I’m currently reading or am in the mood to read a different book.
Or, in the case of Webtoons, painfully wait for week-by-week updates and read the new episodes whenever they’re uploaded.
3. Do you ever switch bookmarks while you’re part way through a book?
*raises hand* Guilty. Sometimes I lose my bookmark mid-way through the book. Don’t ask how because I have no idea. It’s a talent.
4. Where do you keep the book you’re currently reading?
Um. On the internet? In iBooks?
Haha, jokes, jokes (though that is where I actually keep most of my books nowadays 😂).
If it’s a physical book, I’d bring it wherever I go, so there’s no designated area.
5. What time of day do you spend the most time reading?
During the nighttime, normally before I go to bed.
6. How long do you typically read for in one go?
It depends on how much time I have and what I’m in the mood to do. Sometimes I’ll binge-read an entire book, and sometimes I’ll only read a chapter or two.
7. Do you read hard covers with the dust jacket off?
I don’t read hard covers often, but if I do, I leave the dust jacket on unless it’s really bothering me.
8. Which position do you mainly use to read?
Sitting. Or lying down. Or both (my neck and back get sore – yep, already getting old).
9. Do you take the book you’re currently reading with you everywhere you go?
Yep. Only if it’s an ebook though. I used to bring physical copies with me everywhere (see question 4), but now my back can’t afford extra weight in my bag.
10. How often to you update your progress in the book you’re currently reading on Goodreads?
Whenever I make any progress in a book, so a few times a week (depends on how much I’m reading).
11. Who would you like to tag?
Thanks again for sticking around! See you in my next post. 👋