It’s snowing! ❄ ❄ ❄
So, in honor of that, I’m going to do the Winter Wonderland book tag.
1. What book is so happy and sweet that it warms your heart?
This Is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith. It’s literally in the title. 🙂
2. What is your favorite book with a white cover?
The Sun is Also a Star by Nicola Yoon. The cover is not completely white, but it has a lot of white on it, so I’m going with it. Also, it’s such a sweet romance and the cover is absolutely gorgeous!
3. You’re sitting in a nice comfy chair, wearing a onesie, with a lovely warm hot chocolate, but what MONSTER read are you reading?
Winter by Marissa Meyer. It’s over 800 pages, but it didn’t take too long to read since it was so good. Ah, the puns today! 😛
4. It started snowing, so you decided to have a snowball fight! What fictional character would you love to have the snowball fight with?
Rose Hathaway. Even though I’m 100% sure she would beat me.
But, if I didn’t have to choose just one character, I would pick Rose and Dimitri. I love them as a couple, and it would be great to see them work together to take me down (though it wouldn’t be very hard). Oh, and I can’t forget Lissa and Christian.
5. Sadly, your fire is beginning to go out. What book would you tear the last few chapters out to throw into the fire?
The Siren by Kiera Cass. Sorry, not sorry.
6. What book is so close to your heart that you would gift it to someone this Christmas who hasn’t read it but wants to get into reading?
The Dark Days Club by Alison Goodman. Both historical fiction and fantasy. Amazing. Even if that person didn’t like historical fiction, he or she would still really like it. It’s just that good.
If we’re going with classics here, then Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone by J.K. Rowling. Everyone who hasn’t read the Harry Potter series should receive it under their Christmas tree.
That’s it for the tag!
I am so proud of myself. This has to be the shortest post I’ve ever written.