As I just started my blog this year, I have quite a few goals for my blog and my reading in 2017. So, here they are:
1. Expand – When I say this, I mean I wish to gain more views and followers for my blog, as I would be delighted if I could share my thoughts on reading and books with even more people.
2. Connect – I would love to connect more with the book blogging community, or the blogging community in general, meaning I want to start communicating with fellow bloggers and perhaps gain a friend. 🙂
3. Schedule – I plan on figuring out a posting schedule for my blog, as right now I post rather sporadically. Hopefully I can figure out how to work my blog posting schedule with my daily activity schedule so the two don’t clash.
4. Brainstorm – I do have ideas for future posts, but I think it would be fun and more interesting to create my own ideas for tags or discussions.
1. Explore – I am getting better at reading different genres, but I still tend to gravitate towards fantasy (and sometimes romance or realistic fiction, depending on the season) more. But, I do read genres like historical fiction, sci-fi, and mystery/thriller, so my main goal is to try to read at least a few nonfiction books, such as memoirs. This also means I want to try listening to more audiobooks or reading mixed media.
2. Read more – Though I read a lot, this year wasn’t my best reading year compared to last year, so I hope to read 100+ books in 2017.
3. Lessen my TBR – As of now, I have about 300 books on my TBR, which, as you can clearly see, is not good. Hopefully I can lessen my TBR to 200 by the end of 2017 (though I think I’ll be lucky if I get down to even 250 since I’m constantly adding books to my list).
That’s it! I really hope I achieve my goals. What are your goals for 2017?
This is my last post of the year, so
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! 🎉 🎉 🎉