Hi! I am incredibly excited right now because I’ve never been nominated for an award before. So, thanks so much Enni from A Book Blog (definitely go and check her blog out)! Also, this award was originally created by Okoto Enigma, so check out her blog, too. 🙂
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share a link to your best post(s).
3 Things About Me
- I love choker necklaces.
- I really want to try figure skating (even though it’s too late for me to become a competitive figure skater).
- I recently started becoming obsessed with anime. (Anyone have any recommendations?)
1. If you could be any book character, who would you want to be?
This is such a hard question. Um… Okay. I know this is obvious and a lot of people would choose this character, but Hermione Granger. I would love to be a witch and it would be great to have her sharp wits/intelligence. Or, a less obvious answer, Ananna from The Assassin’s Curse. She’s super badass, kind of like Celaena Sardothien because Ananna has magic too, except less chance of being killed. (Well, she may have an assassin after her, but you get what I mean. Being Celaena would be way too stressful. And too many guys after her. How in the world would I choose?)
2. What book are you planning to buy next?
I am trying not to buy any books for now. Hardcovers are just so expensive. But, if I were to buy a book next, I would buy Gemina by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff. Thank goodness my library has it though, so I can still read it. 😉
3. What is your favorite reading spot?
My bed. There is nothing better than lying on my bed, reading a good book. So comfy. But, if I were to drink hot cocoa or tea while reading, then the couch. Still comfortable (maybe not as soft as my bed), but sufficient if I want to eat a snack, too.
4. Which character would you choose to be your boy-/girlfriend?
If I were to choose a fictional character as my boyfriend, I would choose Dorian Havilliard. He’s just a great character. And, he loves reading. And has a giant library. I would have to explore his library. Plus, I think he’s really sweet. 🙂 ❤
5. What is the most times you’ve read one book?
Eleven. Or twelve. Or was it fifteen? I can’t remember. Somewhere around there. One summer I went on vacation and brought the middle-grade novel Keeper of the Lost Cities by Shannon Messenger (you guys should definitely read it) with me. As soon as I start reading, I couldn’t put it down. When I finished, I started it all over again. It was basically the only book I brought with me, so I just kept reading it over and over. I loved it.
6. Do you think that superheroes should wear a cloak?
No. I actually think superheroes wearing cloaks are a bit cliché (no offense, Superman, Batman, etc.) and kind of unnecessary. How does wearing a cloak aid a superhero in any way in saving the world? There are so many “superheroes” in this world who don’t wear cloaks and do good deeds just like the classic superheroes. (Sorry for getting a bit deep there .)
If we’re talking about my best post in terms of popularity, then My Reading and Blogging Goals for 2017. If we’re talking about my best post as in my favorite post, then My Top 10 Most Anticipated Reads of 2017 (I thought that one was the most fun to write, so far).
Not sure if any of these bloggers have been nominated before, but here they are. (It’s not a requirement to do this—only if you want to.) 🙂
- Cup of Books
- about a girl
- Frankly Books
- Books & Tea Leaves
- Sam’s life in books
- Books and Musings
- the word wanderer
- Imagination in print
1. Who’s your favorite actor/actress?
2. What countries have you travelled to, and what countries have you yet to visit that you wish to visit?
3. How many books did you read in 2016?
4. What type of music do you listen to, and what song(s) is/are your favorite?
5. Weird Question: If your hair could be any color, what color would you choose (minus the usual black, brown, or blond, and shades of those colors)? You can choose a mix of different colors, too! (Personally, I would love plum purple and silver hair, though I don’t think I’d dye my hair those colors in real life—I’m too much of a wimp.) 😛 😀
Extra fun fact about me: I love listening to music. You can find me with my earbuds in listening to music practically anywhere. Without music, I feel kind of empty. It provides solace. ♪ ♪ ♫ ♫
Anyone else feel this way about music?
Again, I’m so happy about the nomination. I’m thrilled to see my blog developing, and definitely plan on developing it further this year!