This month’s TBR is fairly ambitious, though I think I can do it. Optimism! 😉 👍
Okay, so here are the books I’m planning on reading:
1. The Hate You Give by Angie Thomas
I’m currently reading this book and I’m really appreciating how real it is. I may write a review on it, but if not, I’ll definitely be discussing it a bit in my June Wrap Up. (Ah, that seems so far away right now…)
2. The Call by Peadar Ó Guilín
I’m currently reading this as well. It just keeps getting creepier and creepier… *shivers*
3. Flame in the Mist by Renée Ahdieh
I’m really excited to read this book because a friend of mine who is usually really picky with books actually enjoyed it very much. Also, I’m interested to read a (sort of) Mulan retelling.
4. Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor
I’m a bit confused as to what this story is really about, but I’m still incredibly excited. The storyline seems very intricate, and another friend of mine (the same one who recommended the Dorothy Must Die series, so I trust her opinion) has been raving about it nonstop, so I really want to pick the book up soon.
5. When Dimple Met Rishi by Sandhya Menon
This has been my most anticipated read for a long time. I’ve heard so much about how fun and quirky it is, so I really want to pick it up since it’s summer. It seems like the perfect summer read. ☀️
6. Reread the rest of the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series. I’m really excited to be reading them again! I know I’ve forgotten some things, so I can’t wait to delve into the world of Greek gods, demigods, and experience Camp Half-Blood Percy’s eyes again. 🙂
7. Eliza and Her Monsters by Francesca Zappia
I’m anticipating how good this book will be because I absolutely loved Francesca Zappia’s other book, Made You Up, about a girl with schizophrenia who one day sees a boy that she thought she’d hallucinated. I 100% recommend that book.
Okay, so that’s it for my TBR!
Of course, I’m not going to necessarily stick 100% to this because I want to have some freedom in choosing what to read. 😊
Thanks for reading! 👋