So, um, I’m aware that December is almost over, but I kind of thought the readathon started December 18 because 12 days of Christmas… 12 challenges…
I’m posting my TBR anyway (albeit a bit late), so here we go!
1. Read a white book: Blame It on the Mistletoe by Eli Easton
Yep, I already finished reading this one! It was a quick read (99 pages), so I flew through it in one night. Did I also mention it was an absolutely fluffy and adorable read?
2. Read a Christmas Romance: Dash & Lily’s Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn, David Levithan
There are quite a few negative reviews of this book, but there are positive ones too, so I’m giving it a chance. Actually, I’m just reading this for the Christmas aspect because apparently Dash is a jerk and there’s no chemistry?
3. Read an extravagant/sparkly/beautiful/decorative book that is unread: Home for the Holidays by Heather Vogel Frederick
Okay, umm.. I’ve actually read this before, but it was a long while back and wayy before I joined Goodreads, so I’m just considering this unread.
(There’s also the fact that I’ve forgotten basically all of the plot except for the fact that there’s a mother-daughter book club, which is the name of the series, so..)
4. Read a book that has stars on the cover: Santa, Baby by Jennifer Crusie, Carly Phillips, Lori Foster
Fingers crossed I like this one because I’m notorious (well, notorious only to myself) for disliking novella collection books.
Bonus Holiday Reads:
- What Light by Jay Asher (i’ve started this and there’s a christmas tree farm which is an automatic plus for holiday spirit)
- The Princess Present by Meg Cabot (ahh the memories – also i’ve seen many positive reviews so there’s hope!!)
If I don’t post again before the new year:
(aka Merry Christmas & Happy New Year ♥)